Reading Terminal Market
Mouth-watering aromas. Locally grown produce. Amish specialties. Fresh meats, seafood, and poultry. Handmade confections and baked goods. The widest variety of restaurants under one roof. Find it all at Philadelphia’s historic public market, Reading Terminal Market!
The Historic Farmer's Market recently made the list of Top 20 Food Halls in America by Cushman & Wakefield.
The Reading Terminal Market strives:
- to preserve the architectural and historical character, and function, of the Reading Terminal Market as an urban farmers' market.
- to provide a wide variety of produce, meat, fish, bakery and dairy products, and other raw and prepared food, brought to a public market in the center of the city by farmers, growers, producers and chefs;
- to maintain an environment that recognizes and celebrates the diversity of our citizens and fosters their interaction;
- to strengthen the historic link and mutual dependency of our rural and urban communities; and,
- to achieve this, while preserving the financial viability and achieving self-sufficiency for the Market.